The first one 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The second one 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The third one 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

TDN Avatars!

Post subject: TDN Avatars!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:01 pm 
{]TDN[} Member

Hi, I've come up with some very simple, and by very simple I mean VERRYY simple, designs for TDN avatars. The 3 designs are all similar with slight differences.

I'd like to hear from the other members of the clan about what they think of the avatars A, and B how they could be improved.

I must warn you all that I'm not great with graphic design nor do I claim to be, these are just simple ideas that I'd like to see members of the clan can contribute to with their own ideas to come up with a final product!

Without further ado, the avatars:

I am aware that this picture isnt transparent, I can easily change this but was too lazy :P

Right, so everything is open to input and I'll regularly check for ideas from you guys and try to update the images, thanks everyone!

Also I'd like to add that in the near future I plan on making some TDN signatures as well so expect that!

Post subject: Re: TDN Avatars!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:20 am 
{]TDN[} Member

I would have to say i like the third one myself. But with that being said not sure really that you should change it IMPO. Cause being that the Clan Name is "The DARK Nation" I think that is very nicely done.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:51 am 
{]TDN[} Member

Well I like how they are clean and out of those three I like the last one the best. However, since TDN is a clan that plays multiple games that avatar seems to suggest Counter Strike.

Try making "The Dark Nation" or "{]TDN[}" a logo in itself without using known logos. What I mean is just use the words without any graphics. Make it unique but simple. Then use whatever you create on the avatars you used now. This way you can use the "The Dark Nation" logo on many other different game icons, signatures, etc.. and they'll all look similar in a sense that "The Dark Nation" will be consistent on them all.

Hope that makes sense.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:09 pm 
{]TDN[} Member

Something more like this? i would like to add a little more to it.. im up to share the file if anyone has some input they would like to do! :blue:

Attachments:
TDN.jpg
TDN.jpg [ 108.81 KiB | Viewed 5041 times ]