Login |  Register |  FAQ |  Members |  Affiliates

Forum rules

Reporting

Post subject: Reporting
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 am 

I don't use forums so, I didn't know where to post this. Feel free to delete this after you read it. I attempted to email you to report vote kick abusers but the email given was not an email address. This occurred on the server IP: 192.111.155.210:9207 I believe the ones that were responsible were kidz_bop_dickography and
kidz_bop_discography. Upon joining, they attempted to kick me and Wurfel without reason. I also believe the others were involved as well, only wanting them and their friends to play on the server. BaBosa,
BIG_C_BANGER, and Khayn were also on the server at the time. If by chance this was for VIP reason, a warning or request for people to leave should be made but, I doubt this was the reason. My email is: anthro.scout@gmail.com I can send you the screenshots via email if you need them as proof.

Post subject: Re: Reporting
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:14 pm 
{]TDN[} Member

AnthroScout wrote:
I don't use forums so, I didn't know where to post this. Feel free to delete this after you read it. I attempted to email you to report vote kick abusers but the email given was not an email address. This occurred on the server IP: 192.111.155.210:9207 I believe the ones that were responsible were kidz_bop_dickography and
kidz_bop_discography. Upon joining, they attempted to kick me and Wurfel without reason. I also believe the others were involved as well, only wanting them and their friends to play on the server. BaBosa,
BIG_C_BANGER, and Khayn were also on the server at the time. If by chance this was for VIP reason, a warning or request for people to leave should be made but, I doubt this was the reason. My email is: anthro.scout@gmail.com I can send you the screenshots via email if you need them as proof.

Can you give me a time/date along with the time zone or let me know the time in CST that'll help me locate them in the log(s) so I can ban them.

This is unacceptable behavior and thank you for reporting it.