Login |  Register |  FAQ |  Members |  Affiliates

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

any thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 am 

MethoD wrote:
Because the game is getting older, our standards should drop? Where's the logic? It's not Skillz fault headhunter couldn't take a hint if it smacked him in his face.

Keep your standards. Him being persistant shows he likes TDN for some reason i cant put my finger on. But generally it's a good thing.

He says he has improved and ya know, a decent thing to do would to atleast give him a trial. Since ya can holler up a clanwise bashparty against the poor guy, a few matches in the ring would be effortless in comparision. Hell, ya might even enjoy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 pm 
{]TDN[} Member

Hi there Mr. Corny. Nice name, probably fits; but anyway.

First and foremost, love how your jumping in on here not knowing a damn thing on what's going on. Your little buddy there, headhunter, is already in a clan. So regardless if he was the best player in the world, you can't be in two clans at the same time, especially if both those clans compete against one another. :nono:

Second of all, we have all played him recently. He still sucks about as bad as he did when he first tried to join us. Sure his skills may have improved a bit, but it's not anything near what we would accept. Sorry, Corny, but if you want to join us you have to understand the game. I'm not saying you have to be the best shooter, because the fact is you don't. You just need to know what you're doing and have excellent team work skills. This is a team based game, one player can't win the game for you.

So please, by all means, go ahead and defend something you don't know what your defending. Just shows your ignorance. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 am 

oh and wtf is this quote"from skills Sorry, Corny, but if you want to join us you have to understand the game.end quote is the like some stuip jedi crap dude understanding a game is step 1 throw disk in computer step 2 install step 3 you do not have to do but get a no cd crack and what every esle you want step 4 play hmm understadning a game oh you want use to know how the ut engie runs if thats the case well damn i know that i mess with it alot to change some stuff around to make ut run faster or make it the way i want it. understanding a game hmm ok lets use ut sence thats what i am trying to join here in tdn all ut is is a sever or a game FILLED WILL SKILLED PLAYERS i will repeat taht FILLED WILL SKILLED PLAYERS lol realy do not wana repeat it again skills dude every 1 is the same its just the way we use the force whoops the jedi shit again lolits just like saying like understaying a game is like the stui starwars saying the more you belive in the force the stronger you are. or how every it goes dude going by stars if you should i know that every well. dude we are skills calling some 1 esle a noob or saying they suck is makeing other people look at you that you suck adn you are a noob i am not calling this names not to you skills but dude..

also i have no ideal who this dude is but he does make a point :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:03 am 
{]TDN[} Member

:meh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 am 
{]TDN[} Member

:slap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am 
{]TDN[} Member

headhunter wrote:
oh and wtf is this quote"from skills Sorry, Corny, but if you want to join us you have to understand the game.end quote is the like some stuip jedi crap dude understanding a game is step 1 throw disk in computer step 2 install step 3 you do not have to do but get a no cd crack and what every esle you want step 4 play hmm understadning a game oh you want use to know how the ut engie runs if thats the case well damn i know that i mess with it alot to change some stuff around to make ut run faster or make it the way i want it. understanding a game hmm ok lets use ut sence thats what i am trying to join here in tdn all ut is is a sever or a game FILLED WILL SKILLED PLAYERS i will repeat taht FILLED WILL SKILLED PLAYERS lol realy do not wana repeat it again skills dude every 1 is the same its just the way we use the force whoops the jedi shit again lolits just like saying like understaying a game is like the stui starwars saying the more you belive in the force the stronger you are. or how every it goes dude going by stars if you should i know that every well. dude we are skills calling some 1 esle a noob or saying they suck is makeing other people look at you that you suck adn you are a noob i am not calling this names not to you skills but dude..

Ban this idiot, jesus christ.

No-CD crack? Yeah, you know UT99's engine really well bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 am 
{]TDN[} Member

Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 am 
{]TDN[} Member

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 am 
{]TDN[} Member

No shit ban this crackhead who the fuck gave him the address here anywayz lol"? dog nobody in here wants u around cuz and i quote "U SUCK DICK" ur no good at UT n ut is dead anywayz so y bother?\
y come in here wit your lame ass JEDI fuckin wanabe shit when whatever u say isent gunna get u in {]TDN[}.... U will never be good enought 2 be here so jsut quit leavin lil gay boy messages thinkin someones gunna fuckin listen 2 ur retarded ass... ight niggaBOO, just dipset n dont come back ill say it one more time really really slow 4 ya cuz like gress said hook'd on fonics turned out not ur thing N...O...B...O...D...Y L...I...K...E...S Y...O...U W...E D...O...N...T W...A...N...T Y...O...U A...R...O...U...N...D hope u understand that dumbshit so dont even bother writin back K :wiggle:

TDN OWNS :bowdown:
not u dumbass!!! :madfawk:
so GTFO :cool:
YAADIIGGG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 am 
{]TDN[} Member

N corey wtf kinda name is that anywayz, fuckin lame ass god wtf is goin on these dayz .... nobody asked your dumbass anywayz who the fuckin invited u in this convo ??? heh? Hunter isent gunna be in dog bottom line If skillz wont let him in n none of the other leaders wont let him in what makes u think what u say is gunna change there mind ???? U needa be banned 2 so go join ur lil butt buddie head n AGAIN
GTFO ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 am 
{]TDN[} Member

N lol skillz i dident see that one post from him a while ago....ur SONIC then damn u do suck cuz lol ive seen u in the servers a couple times ur alwayz at the bottom and u have no frags or nothing lol damn u do needa go start own clan or somethin call it )LAN( "LAME ASs NIGGAZ" lol ya that should suit your skillz :wiggle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 am 
{]TDN[} Member

Oh dear God. Who let D.H. in here? :lolbow:

Haven't seen ya in a while there Chief, where ya been? :keke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 am 

headhunter wrote:

Skillz wrote:
So please, by all means, go ahead and defend something you don't know what your defending.

Appearently, i didnt :hsugh:

Though, he still make more sence than DirtyHarry. What - you just put words together and hope for the best? Dont have books in the ghetto? With all due respect, ignorance seems to be the cornerstones in this shithole :lol:

Need some help with the banner guys? It's a lil big isnt it? :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am 
{]TDN[} Member

Corny wrote:

View it in Firefox. IE sucks and I'm not supporting it. :wiggle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 am 
{]TDN[} Member

Skillz wrote:
Corny wrote:

Firefox. IE sucks

:boink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next